Thursday, June 10, 2010

almost a year...

today z june 11th....gonna b almost a year since my last blog..........well ...to start......lemme wish ya all a very blated happy nw yr.... ;).....loads & lots hav changed since my last blog....nw me hav been patched up in a new pasture land...devoid of pastures....(.dunno which son of a gun named this place a pasture)......!!
had high hopes b4 reachin dis place.....but the facts hit me hard ...infact still hittin me dirt hard daily 4 the past 1 month..........never knew ones foolishness can cost the best yrs in his life......well as my favourite one said " u chose dis path.....hence u hav to bear the cross "..........
and by gods grace tilll now everythins goin on a smooth plane god knows whn i get ma chance to tame the dragon or in short b his bait.......
if u ask me nw.. wats life........i am BLANK.........its like all des yrs of xperiences & fates i declared, hav been wiped blank....nothin leads me nw...no inner voice of mine is audible nw....
i always thought, rather kept my spirits high, after steppin on this soil .....sayin dat for evry downs there will surely b an UP (almost 8yrs &still goin strong with des words).....but on seeing the rate of my downhill progress....dat 2 on such a steep & steady drop....i wonder whether the gate which i passed by held the board named HELL....
never imagined my Pg life wud b an active time bomb....
Regards
ReJ
cya .....

No comments: